Go Great COVID-19 Community Offerings: Shopping
List of current shopping offerings available in the GLBR
Enter your phone number and email to download directly to you phone - will be updated in real time as we receive updates
ALL ARE AVAILABLE WITHOUT DOWNLOADING
Go Great COVID-19 Community Offerings: Shopping
We are working to compile the most relevant and reliable resources for all in the #GoGreatLakesBay. It is important that we continue to support our local businesses:
• Buy a gift card
• Get takeout / delivery from your favorite local restaurant
• Shop online
• Leave an online review
• Promote on social media by sharing posts
• Follow local businesses on social media
• Subscribe to business' email lists
Must start using within 365 days of purchase
Ace Hardware & Sports - Midland
Ace Hardware & Sports is your local hardware store in Midland Michigan. Whether you are looking for paint, lawn & garden supplies, hardware or tools, Ace Hardware has everything you need!
- Free Curbside Delivery for all customers
- Home Delivery on Orders $50 or more for Ace Rewards Members
Bittersweet Quilt Shop
Shop for reproduction fabrics, batiks, modern prints, hand-dyed wools, Cosmo floss, patterns & books. Take classes and long arm quilting. The shop contains a large selection of antiques, home decor, vintage jewelry, and gifts as well.
Our goal is to bring the freshest Michigan grown food direct to the heart of Historic Downtown Bay City. Farmers, Shops, and Eateries! Bay City's first indoor year-round farmers market and eatery.
- Operating Hours 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, Tuesday - Saturday
- Take-out Orders ONLY from Restaurants, MUST CALL AHEAD TO ORDER
- Itty Bitty City is closed
- All Community Kitchen Teaching classes are cancelled through March.
Coyer Candle Co.
Coyer Candle Co. is a family owned business in Midland, Michigan. Most of their scents are their own creations and named after places in Pure Michigan. They created a swirling technique that no other candle company does!
Dive & Glide ~ SCUBA, Snorkel & Travel (Midland)
Dive & Glide is a full-service scuba diving & snorkeling shop, providing classes, service, gear and trips for adventures on and under water since 1997.
- Can shop online, everything on sale!
Frankenmuth Brewery Inc.
- Open Tuesday, Friday, & Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM. We can take phone orders and have them ready for pick up. Curbside service is available.
- Will complete orders by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or texts (989-944-0124)
Grape Beginnings Winery
Grape Beginnings Winery, LLC is a winery that makes all the wine onsite. We serve glasses onsite with light menu options, sell wine merchandise and bottles of wine to take home.
- 10% Off Single Bottles of Wine - 15% Off Cases of Wine (12 Bottles)
Harless + Hugh Coffee
Harless + Hugh coffee offers hand-poured coffee as well as specialty drinks infused with house made syrups. The spirit of community brews here while the clean, simple atmosphere of this unique show emits a welcoming aroma.
Heidi's Darn Good Cookies
Jumbo sized gourmet cookies Made from scratch daily one batch at a time! using butter, sugar, flour, eggs, flavorings and toppings.
We do not offer cookies in other sizes or dietary restrictions and we are not a nut safe facility
- Gift Certificates available for purchase
Providing outstanding customer service to Midland for over 60 years with the freshest and highest quality meat, seafood, produce, and deli available.
- Maintaining normal operating hours, call 989-636-7794 or learn more on the website
Little House Boutique
The shop is filled with unique furnishings and accessories for you and your home. We have a lot of gift items, but if you can't decide, gift cards are available. Stop into our "Little House" often as displays change frequently.
- Call 989-893-6771 to place order
Modern Craft Wine - Bay City Location
Modern Craft is the leader in free-spirited lifestyle wines with our unique flavors that break free from the ordinary wine experience
- Bottle sales available by appointment only by calling 989-941-6378
Old City Hall
The Tri-Cities' finest bistro offering lively dining, spirits and entertainment in a casual, upscale atmosphere. Bay City's original City Hall, located downtown, 1/2 block north of the Planetarium.
- Digital Gift Cards Available Online
We at Panache believe that you were fearfully and wonderfully created
no matter your shape, shade or age: you are beautiful. We look to bring out your God-given Panache. One should never have to sacrifice functionality for beauty, and we at Panache offer styles that balance both with class and grace.
- Keep up-to-date on their Facebook Facebook
Perfectly Imperfect Creations
Refurbish and finish furniture of any era with different techniques and styles with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint�. Our specialties include vintage, rustic, textured, and distressed. We also have new and vintage home goods.
- Available for curbside pickup, can pay over the phone, call 989-415-6797
Pinconning Cheese Co.
Specializing in Original Michigan-made Pinconning Cheese & spreads, homemade sausages, smoked fish, homemade fudge and home of the Famous Pinconning Pizzaloaf sandwich. Come visit us, Pinconning, the Cheese Capital of Michigan!
- Curbside service available and ability to order Online
Our flagship Department is situated right in beautiful Downtown Bay City, serves up, excellent coffee, customer service, and a comfortable atmosphere.
- Vouchers Available for Purchase Online
St Laurent Brothers
In 1904, St. Laurent Brothers started roasting peanuts for making our all natural peanut butter. As the demand for the fresh peanut taste increased, so did the need to roast more kinds of nut meats. Before long, there was a complete line of nut meats available--from almonds to cashews to macadamias. They are all roasted daily at our factory outlet.
With the addition of some chocolate melters and some very talented hand-dippers, we also carry a complete line of homemade nut clusters in milk, bittersweet dark, and white chocolate. Sugar-Free chocolate clusters are also available as well as a large selection of other sugar-free candies.
- Offering Curbside Pick-Up and Phone Orders, 989-289-7688
The Public House
The Public House bridges community through the celebration of both locally-sourced and hand-picked fare. Serving thoughtfully-crafted artisan cocktails and unique edible provisions, the Public House aims to welcome friends of one or many, bridging generations to create a truly unique experience of community.